Emcee Script for VIP Bags Promotion
< Praful wants relevant questions to be asked by the Emcee/Host at the mall promotions >
- How many times are you wondering before making a trip, which is the best bag to take?
- How many times do you feel that the bag is either too bulky or prone to damage before going on a long distance journey?
- How often do you think, will the bag fit into my car boot, and if it does, will it or will it not damage the surrounding area?
- How often do you think that a bag is supposed to be dirt proof but light wt as well as long lasting too?
- Do you think after buying a bag, if it happens to get damaged within its warranty period then you will never purchase from that company again?
- Do you fear taking the bag for repairs, thinking it will happen again or you may end up buying a new one?
- Does the fear of the quality of the bag effects your decision to trust a certain brand/company?
- Why do you think a brand like VIP needs to promote its products in spite of being the best in the luggage making industry?
- Do you often feel that traveling can be made more stylish and sophisticated and not just be about packing safely?
- Do you think you could rather go with a new brand and experiment with your future trips or stick to your old favorite for a tension free journey?
- What makes VIP bags different from other brands with same features and price segments?
- Why VIP when you can be any other…? Sorry…other names are not that often heard of!
< Praful and Navin want the promotions to talk about a sophisticated brand. Praful and Navin want the activity to be more interesting >
Sophisticated Promotion Ideas!
Sophistication: a person with much worldly experience and knowledge of fashion and culture. Worldliness, experience; urbanity, culture, civilization, polish, refinement; elegance, style, poise, finesse, savoir-faire; informal cool.
‘Know how to do’ CAMPAIGN:
SAVOIR FAIRE with ALL NEW VIP Bags!
(Savoir-faire literally means ‘know how to do’)
VIP promotion stalls will have a very elegant 4 different set designs illustrating different urban and classical experiences within homes of any traveler-
- Classical Living room with a leather armchair, ornate table lamps, carved out bookshelf and a VIP bag opened on a footstool to pack luggage.
- Swanky Bedroom in an apartment with fancy wallpaper, linear and smart chairs, and floor standing lamp and an open iron board with a VIP bag opened to pack luggage.
- Serious kitchen in a bachelor urban style pad with bar stools and coffee machine and VIP bag kept open on a kitchen counter to pack luggage.
- Cool studio apartment with a workstation and beanbags and a VIP Bag opened on floor to pack luggage.
All the above promotional installations asides from having a communicative ambience/display, will also hold a banner or signage of the line stating-
KNOW HOW TO DO….
Apart from the banner, there will be a number of signage narrating the LIST of TO Dos before, during and after a Journey with a VIP Bag!
Hence we have:
- Sophisticated Displays.
- VIP savoir-faire banners.
- VIP ‘know how TO DO’ list in print for before, during and after a journey.
- The TO DO list will highlight the features of the VIP bags and their quality, durability and sophistication personified.
< Highlight the features of the bag in relation to furniture! >
Interaction with people can be a simple format where we ask the clients to list their requirements for a travel in relation to the bag and we incorporate the requirements into a sketch on the computer – which basically will bring out the vip bags as having all the features!
Design innovation and durability in crafting the highest quality luggage for the experienced traveler.
< Conceptualised for Maximus Events, Mumbai | 2009 >